There are a number of ways you can submit content:
1. Sign Up
- You can register by going to https://www.kayakcanberra.com/wp-login.php and clicking register. You will receive a random password in your email with which you can log in.
- Once you have registered go to https://www.kayakcanberra.com/wp-admin/. From here you can change your password, as well as create posts, edit posts etc. Posts are simply the stories on the front page.
- To write a post, click on the write tab up the top. Write your post out and click save, the post will then need to be approved before it will be published, once approved it will appear on the front page of the site.
Note: If you wish to include images in your post please follow these steps:
- Please first resize your images to a reasonable size, I suggest 800×600 pixels.
- Underneath the edit box of your post there should be an upload section, find the file you wish to upload, and click upload.
- Once it has uploaded ensure “Show: Thumbnail” is selected and “Link to: File” is also selected, this should be the default.
- Now click send to editor and press the space bar to insert a space after the image thumbnail you have just placed in your post.
- Now you can upload another image. After 4 images hit the enter key to put new line in to match the other posts on the front page.
- Once you have all your photos uploaded select them with the cursor and hit the Centre text button. This should centre the images. All done. If you can not get the images looking like the other posts, do not worry click save anyway.
Simply send an email to admin[at]kayakcanberra.com. If you wish to include photos either attach them to the email or send me a link.
3. Contact Form
Use the contact form below.